Why Choose South Bay Swim School
We are proud members of internationally recognized associations:
- United States Swim School Association
- World Aquatic Babies and Children Network
We are licensed and certified in:
- Licensed in special needs education
- U.S.A. Certified professional lifeguard on staff
- Americans enthusiastic instructors and professionals trained with our values.
- Year round swimming programs.
- American philosophy and methodology updated annually with international standards.
- Specialized for children and adults with negative experiences in the water
- Custom programs for children or adults with special needs .
- All our classes are bilingual in English / Spanish .
- Personalized attention in small classes.
- Flexible schedules.
- Consistent communication with parents informing them of their child’s progress.
- Reward incentive swim program.
- Open swim for our students before or after swim lesson to practice or have some water fun in the water.
- water temperature 90°- 92° degrees.
- pool treated with organic and biodegradable products.
- Hot showers
- Dressing rooms
- Changing tables for babies.
- warm family atmosphere
- Retail boutique for all your swimming needs.